Help Florida folks!

Inhouse Bob

Road warrior
Thread starter
My daughter has a summer internship in Land O Lakes, Fla and we are searching for some reasonably priced housing. I may even get to ride my CB down there!
If you are in the Tampa area and have space (or know of someone who does) for a nice, quiet kid with awesome ninja art skills for most of June and July, please let me know. I just want to know that she is in a good place.
Please PM with anything you think might work.
Thanks!
Bob
 
Not sure how close that is to Nemo, but you could even ride down to see her and hook up with redbirds and Nemo for a mini rally. GOod luck finding a place for her.
 
I'm sure a number of us would be happy to give Inhouse Bob a reference.
 
Thread starter
Nemo is way across the state or I woulda hit him up personally with lots of high pressure tactics. Alas, I must humbly grovel on the Gulf Coast side.
Jody is getting a small stipend that can go toward room and board if anyone has space available. She will have her own car, as well. :thanks:
 
I have a life-long friend in Tampa. I think his place is just a one bedroom, but he's been down there for 20 years so he may have a lead for you. I just msged him.

I have another very close friend and riding buddy who has a place on the Gulf, but it's near Port Charlotte which is a bit of a hike from Tampa.

What's she doing for her internship?
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
I have a life-long friend in Tampa. I think his place is just a one bedroom, but he's been down there for 20 years so he may have a lead for you. I just msged him.

I have another very close friend and riding buddy who has a place on the Gulf, but it's near Port Charlotte which is a bit of a hike from Tampa.

What's she doing for her internship?
Thanks MTC! Any leads are appreciated. She is interning with a gaming company called Artix entertainment. She has wanted to work for them since she was 10 and we visited them when she was 14. We were at Disney and took a day to see them. It's a long and fun story. So now she is 20 and studying Game Art & Animation up in Vermont. So this is the culmination of years of focus for her. All very exciting. Housing is the only holdup, but I know that it'll work out. We could get her an apartment, but short-term leases are difficult and I'd rather she was sharing a space with someone I trust to have her back. I'm a worrier :-)
Anyhow, thanks for making the inquiries. Fingers are crossed!
Oh, and to keep in line with the forum requirements, SHE LOVES RIDING ON THE BACK OF THE CB :excited: She had a Yamaha TW200 but it was sold when she left for school. It was a sad day.
 
Alright Roberto,

I'm waiting to hear from my brother. He lives in Hudson, a little town 25 minutes west of LOL (Land O' Lakes, not Laughing out loud). He doesn't have room but his daughter, who lives in the same town, may be able to house your girl.

Stand by...
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
Alright Roberto,

I'm waiting to hear from my brother. He lives in Hudson, a little town 25 minutes west of LOL (Land O' Lakes, not Laughing out loud). He doesn't have room but his daughter, who lives in the same town, may be able to house your girl.

Stand by...
Thanks! As I say, fingers crossed :thanks:
 
I'll follow up with an email or PM, Bob. My friend Jeff is looking into this. He's got a close friend who lives pretty close to where your daughter is working and he may have extra space. He also has a couple of other ideas
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
I'll follow up with an email or PM, Bob. My friend Jeff is looking into this. He's got a close friend who lives pretty close to where your daughter is working and he may have extra space. He also has a couple of other ideas
Brilliant. I knew this was the place to ask. I love this forum. Thanks all.
 
Thread starter
Hi Gang,
It looks like Jody has a room very close to her work location with a friend of a very old friend of mine. I'll post up when it is confirmed but wanted to let you know that we may have it all worked out. Thanks so much to Nemo and EmptySea for your extra work on the matter. Y'all rock!
Bob
 
Glad to hear. Best of luck to Jody. I won't call off my inquiry until you confirm and you're more than welcome.

Speaking of "more than welcome", you're still more than welcome to come to the rally. There are at least two rooms still available. :)
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Glad to hear. Best of luck to Jody. I won't call off my inquiry until you confirm and you're more than welcome.

Speaking of "more than welcome", you're still more than welcome to come to the rally. There are at least two rooms still available. :)
I am still considering it. But it's just a distant fantasy right now. But so was Australia, and that worked out, so you never know. The rally looks to be coming together nicely. Keep up the great work.
 
Back
Top