Helmet with Integrated GPS Display

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Came across this video on Youtube about a motorcycle helmet being developed in Russia that features a heads-up display giving map and turn-by-turn audible directions via a Siri-like voice recognition technology. Very intriguing. Expected cost: $2K. So, would you?


Anyone who knows how to embed a YouTube video, please feel free to do so with this one.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Came across this video on Youtube about a motorcycle helmet being developed in Russia that features a heads-up display giving map and turn-by-turn audible directions via a Siri-like voice recognition technology. Very intriguing. Expected cost: $2K. So, would you?


Anyone who knows how to embed a YouTube video, please feel free to do so with this one.


And, no. I'm not spending $2,000 on a helmet that tells me where to go. I have a perfectly great wife for that.
 
Thread starter
Thanks MTC! And I agree (about the price, not your wife). Although, I have no doubt she's perfectly great and tells you exactly where to go from time to time.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Came across this video on Youtube about a motorcycle helmet being developed in Russia that features a heads-up display giving map and turn-by-turn audible directions via a Siri-like voice recognition technology. Very intriguing. Expected cost: $2K. So, would you?


Anyone who knows how to embed a YouTube video, please feel free to do so with this one.


And, no. I'm not spending $2,000 on a helmet that tells me where to go. I have a perfectly great wife for that.
What if it could tell you ...

No, on second thoughts, I won't go there.
 
I spent 2 grand on a touch screen computer last year so guess what, I would likely enjoy a computerized motorcycle helmet at least as much making it a likely purchase.
 
Thread starter
NightRider_imp said:
I spent 2 grand on a touch screen computer last year so guess what, I would likely enjoy a computerized motorcycle helmet at least as much making it a likely purchase.
I'm afraid I'd have to be buried in that helmet because of the beating I'd take at my wife's hands and my mother's insistence on having an open casket at my wake.
 
Back
Top