el duque_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I notice it more now that I ride a bike without a full fairing. The old bike - 83 Goldwing Interstate (starting to miss it).
I use generic earplugs you get at the hardware store for tool noise but maybe there is a better option for helmet noise.
I saw these somewhere maybe here
Mighty Plugs - World's Finest Sound Blocking Waterproof Earplugs
any good?
I am a lifelong carpenter/cabinet/woodworker type. I'm more sensitive to noise than ever.
I went for a 3 hr tour yesterday and by the time I got home I was done with the helmet noise.
I use generic earplugs you get at the hardware store for tool noise but maybe there is a better option for helmet noise.
I saw these somewhere maybe here
Mighty Plugs - World's Finest Sound Blocking Waterproof Earplugs
any good?
I am a lifelong carpenter/cabinet/woodworker type. I'm more sensitive to noise than ever.
I went for a 3 hr tour yesterday and by the time I got home I was done with the helmet noise.
).
.