Helmet Lock

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ferret, I seem to remember that you have a rather nifty helmet lock attached to your licence plate bolt. Who makes it and where can I buy it? I just purchased a new Shoei Neotech helmet, replacing an old Multitech, and I'm having the dangest time getting it on the Hondas lock. I didn't have this problem with the old helmet... Appreciate the help.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Ferret, I seem to remember that you have a rather nifty helmet lock attached to your licence plate bolt. Who makes it and where can I buy it? I just purchased a new Shoei Neotech helmet, replacing an old Multitech, and I'm having the dangest time getting it on the Hondas lock. I didn't have this problem with the old helmet... Appreciate the help.
ride4now - I have a Neotech helmet and have always found easy to get it on the CB's helmet lock by closing the face shield after getting the chin strap on the lock hook. Mounted with face shield up.
 
Thread starter
RockHop_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
Ferret, I seem to remember that you have a rather nifty helmet lock attached to your licence plate bolt. Who makes it and where can I buy it? I just purchased a new Shoei Neotech helmet, replacing an old Multitech, and I'm having the dangest time getting it on the Hondas lock. I didn't have this problem with the old helmet... Appreciate the help.
ride4now - I have a Neotech helmet and have always found easy to get it on the CB's helmet lock by closing the face shield after getting the chin strap on the lock hook. Mounted with face shield up.
ride4now - I have a Neotech helmet and have always found easy to get it on the CB's helmet lock by closing the face shield after getting the chin strap on the lock hook. Mounted with face shield up.
Yes, I figured that out. It still seems like too much effort and I'm fearful of scratching the helmet. I guess the shell is a bit bigger on the Neotech vs the Multitech. Thanks!
 
Free shipping I think from Twisted on orders over $49
 
Back
Top