Peter, allow me to jump in on the PS2 buffeting quesion. Chuckk may have different results, but while I was pleased with the improvement I wanted to try adding the MRA X-creen spoiler, as recommended by a fellow member.
I took it over to the coast, about 250 miles, yesterday and back today and was very happy with the additional improvement.
Don't get me wrong, the PS2 alone was a big improvement, but especially at freeway speeds the spoiler works very well. I am done with aerodynamics.
Hopefully Chuckk will chime in.
Here are a couple of shots I got on my return ride today.
It looks funky as opposed to the retro cool (in my opinion) look of the unadorned PS2, but makes the ninety minutes or so of 70 to 75 mph I traverse to get TO the road to the coast much nicer. I can put up with biplane bifocals.
Ben
I took it over to the coast, about 250 miles, yesterday and back today and was very happy with the additional improvement.
Don't get me wrong, the PS2 alone was a big improvement, but especially at freeway speeds the spoiler works very well. I am done with aerodynamics.
Hopefully Chuckk will chime in.
Here are a couple of shots I got on my return ride today.
It looks funky as opposed to the retro cool (in my opinion) look of the unadorned PS2, but makes the ninety minutes or so of 70 to 75 mph I traverse to get TO the road to the coast much nicer. I can put up with biplane bifocals.
Ben

