Helimot Gloves

Yiiiiii too pricy for my blood, but I do wear and love deerskin gloves. Nothing better feeling imo.
 
I have a pair of Dainese gloves that I've used for the past couple of years and I like them, but the stitching started going last year. Fortunately so far not in any of the key structural areas. I've also got some Alpinestar gloves that I'm happy with as well, but only started using them earlier this year (hi-viz models).

Those Helimot's look pretty darn nice, and you can't beat having something custom made just for you (as long as you can afford it). I've never heard of them before. The larger companies like Dainese and Alpinestar surely have more R&D to draw from, but in general, I tend to prefer the quality of products produced by a number of the smaller sized manufacturers, although once again, it does tend to cost more.

Rolls, thanks for the heads up on the Helimots.
 
I've got some really super duper winter riding gloves.
But I don't like them.Their a pain in the butt to put on
and use.I also have a really nice thick Leather jacket
that I seldom wear.It's too thick and heavy.
As are my lengthy leather boots.
I want to be comfortable as possible when riding.
 
Back
Top