Heated grips

Bersoncheg_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi, guys!

Has anyone installed an original Honda heated grips?
How much is it in USA?
Are you satisfied?

It is getting cold here in Moscow J
 
I have them , installed by my dealer. They work well. The grips are a bit
hard so I put a foam cover over them and they still heat nice. The one button control works well once you get used to it. My dealer said they
were not easy to install though.
 
I have them installed, Autumn here in the UK, used them for the first time last weekend, fantastic......

Had them fitted by my dealer, he said they aren't the easiest items to fit

Bill
 
Just finished the install today. When finished they look like they came with the bike. But, like all Honda accessories they are expensive (I think I paid $300).

I did the installation myself and it wasn't too bad. Make sure to have the CB1100 instructions posted by popgun. They are excellent instructions (16 pages...)

The hardest part of the install was the throttle sleeve. I was able to remove the throttle sleeve without needing to disassemble anything around the throttle bodies like the instructions mention. I was able to adjust the throttle cable slack by using a small wrench on the right side of the bike (turn 1/12, flip, turn 1/12, flip, etc.)
 
Back
Top