heated grips and pinloc systems

gossman_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Dry today so I decided to hop on the CB and run 12 miles into Beaverton to volunteer at the bookstore. 44 degrees when I left home, turned on the heated grips and enjoyed the warmth. With the pinloc system on the face shield of the Shoei I rode without worry of fogging up, I can't ever imagine not having a pinloc or heated grips for coll weather riding let alone winter after getting spoiled by them now.:biker:
 
Hmm. I must invest in a pinlock system for my Shoei J-Cruise. It's a good helmet, but it is missing that essential feature. I noticed the fogging early on.
 
So good you're riding again, gossman. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Now you just need a heated seat.
That would be wonderful
MrGood_imp said:
What's this Shoei pinlock system all about? I'm not familiar? 3/4 with a removable shield?
Pinlock is a stand alone business, Shoei just offers it with some of their helmet line. It's a system that installs a thin silicon membrane to the inside of the face shield to keep fogging to a minimum. Pretty amazing difference with it in compared to when it isn't.

Cormanus, I'm feeling better and better as the days go on. The neurologist says I'm doing great and in 6 months back to where i was before.
 
Pinlock is a great system, simple and quite effective. Buddy has a heated seat, that's just plain cheating!
Got some heated pants, probably break out next month. Last week first ride of the season wearing non-mesh gear and full socks in my boots. Love the fall but I do throw extra gear into the bag when heading out, weather changes fast.
Coveting heated grips, which ones are good - or better yet which one Es aren't worth the money.
 
Back
Top