Heads up on pricing for 14 DLX

Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
Outstanding price. +1
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
Outstanding price. +1
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
 
Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
Outstanding price. +1
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
Im patient and a bargain hunter. Never been one of those gotta have it first guys. Not saying there is anything wrong with that. Just gotten wiser over the years and know how the market works.

The conundrum is having to get rid of my CB750. I really like this motorcycle. I just so wish I would keep it. Have it tore apart right now working on chains and sprockets. Its a dang good solid machine and I like it. Plenty of time to ponder these things.

THis time next year the 14 dlx should start showing up used or at least I hope they will.
 
If a Wisc dealer doesn't sell that bike soon, his next opportunity to sell it may well be next June and he will have to pay floor plan on it every month until it's sold. FIRE SALE!
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
Outstanding price. +1
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
Im patient and a bargain hunter. Never been one of those gotta have it first guys. Not saying there is anything wrong with that. Just gotten wiser over the years and know how the market works.

The conundrum is having to get rid of my CB750. I really like this motorcycle. I just so wish I would keep it. Have it tore apart right now working on chains and sprockets. Its a dang good solid machine and I like it. Plenty of time to ponder these things.

THis time next year the 14 dlx should start showing up used or at least I hope they will.
Yep, they are going to keep coming down just like everything else. This is my new base line and this price will effect the used prices as well as far as what really happens in a transaction. You can ask all you want but this is the new baseline. 18 months from now, you will see some real bargains and that is when I am going to snatch one up.
Good things come to those who have mastered the art of patience!
Im patient and a bargain hunter. Never been one of those gotta have it first guys. Not saying there is anything wrong with that. Just gotten wiser over the years and know how the market works.

The conundrum is having to get rid of my CB750. I really like this motorcycle. I just so wish I would keep it. Have it tore apart right now working on chains and sprockets. Its a dang good solid machine and I like it. Plenty of time to ponder these things.

THis time next year the 14 dlx should start showing up used or at least I hope they will.
If there is any way possible I'd hang onto that 750. Hindsight is 20/20. If I had it to do again I would not have let her go. The CB 750 is exactly what inspired me to purchase the 1100. Fond memories and good times on that bike.
 
Only 60 miles to the north of Kaukauna, at North Honda in Menominee Michigan, they have a new '13 CB1100 with a tag of $9,990.00, so that '14 is a real sweet deal!
 
My 2007 Nightster (my only bike) was stolen on Feb 28th, so I needed another bike. Patience was irrelevant for me. I paid $11,200 retail ($11,670 out-the-door) for my Deluxe the first week of May, the beginning of the riding season. There were only two Deluxes in eastern NC then.

So $500 less than my discounted price in three months is a bad sign for resale value; however, it's great for those who can wait to buy new. There should be some exceptional bargains next spring.
 
Back
Top