Aug 28, 2016 #1 H Hondahawkrider_imp Running like a top Thread starter Curious to know if anyone has seen or is running something like this Seen from 2013 Honda CB1100
Aug 28, 2016 #2 T TxRonHarris_imp First service completed Hondahawkrider_imp said: Curious to know if anyone has seen or is running something like this Seen from 2013 Honda CB1100 Click to expand... I'm not sure where/how to get one like that, but I like it. Is that your bike? I like the minimal look of the plate. If you figure it out, let us know-I'd run one.
Hondahawkrider_imp said: Curious to know if anyone has seen or is running something like this Seen from 2013 Honda CB1100 Click to expand... I'm not sure where/how to get one like that, but I like it. Is that your bike? I like the minimal look of the plate. If you figure it out, let us know-I'd run one.
Aug 29, 2016 #3 L LoneWoof_imp Running like a top Go to the grocery store and buy a small square cookie tin. Modify to suit.
Sep 1, 2016 #4 P pwh421_imp Running like a top LoneWoof_imp said: Go to the grocery store and buy a small square cookie tin. Modify to suit. Click to expand... Seems about right..
LoneWoof_imp said: Go to the grocery store and buy a small square cookie tin. Modify to suit. Click to expand... Seems about right..
Sep 1, 2016 #6 R redbirds_imp Road warrior If my bike was used in some type of competition requiring a number plate this would make sense to me, otherwise no.
If my bike was used in some type of competition requiring a number plate this would make sense to me, otherwise no.