He he...

Must be huge, it came packaged in thirds.
 
Thread starter
Well....I got MOST of it on the bike, but I am EXHAUSTED as that is more exertion than i have done in more than 3 months, and my shoulder is yelling at me for doing it....LOUDLY.

Once I have it all done I'll get some pics of the bike (hopefully with another new toy that SHOULD arrive tomorrow). :D
 
The suspense is killing us, but don't overdo it, Randy.
 
Thread starter
OK, OK....

So I will post up pictures eventually, but right now I can't get to the bike easily enough to take the ones I want to. Parking here is a logistical nightmare and I have nowhere to put the two vehicles that are in front of it while I take the pictures. Ugh.

So...what did I get? I got a CHIC design faring with the stripe kit to match the tank and touring windscreen, the Honda crash bars ($50 cheaper from Mr. T than buying them here in the states), and the carrier and top box kit with the one key system. Even with trying to decipher the Japanese with the pictures (OK, I just looked at the pics :P ) it really wasn't all that hard to figure out any of the installations. The one key system was actually pretty straight forward and not that difficult. I did goof on the latch on the top box, but that was an easy remedy. The box was only available in red, black and silver and I opted for the silver to kind of go with the side covers. We'll see how that works when I can get the box mounted on the bike.
 
Wow! Good haul, Randy. Looking forward to the pics.
 
Thread starter
Here are a couple of the top box. I was working on it in the house so I wouldn't lose any of the small parts associated with the lock mechanism.
As you can see my key is sticking out of it so I was successful in keying the lock cylinder properly. :D

015bdccb82390e005292709fcc798ad5.jpg


dc0dcca98babb600ada96c3252b0fd8a.jpg
 
Nice, but it's a bit high tech if it also needs a remote control with that many buttons. :P
 
Randy,

A little late for you, but the keying instructions are in the How To section of the forum...
 
Woke up to a nice surprise also. Mr. T emailed telling me my Comet Fairing also with matching stripe, and my engine guard bars have been shipped, almost two weeks early! I already have a chrome luggage rack, but I ain't getting no trunk on this bike!
 
Thread starter
OK....here we go with the picture dump :D......

449c3fcc0c8fcf5836cacd0b8cee3a27.jpg


0af36b7660169cc7a9a04734095df488.jpg


76828aaad519bc512a59e77e368e36b5.jpg


ff59e8ec422610d361a557fd63fdc271.jpg


05280c8ef9234684f6e2913bd32a85d4.jpg


6a677c7c7519afd630615fee95338fa0.jpg


4c119e1dfd408a67ce92cae440be298d.jpg


5d2a5fb0f06fcbfd82fd5c5d2f508144.jpg


50388063cb694f44a2b3d159556559bf.jpg


b9c20a1331bd21147c465438ebe89fd6.jpg

043d1cccff30b32dab384161a1caa29b.jpg


c080ec5c8421708f1104be5d54b1e867.jpg


acf08f94692a057fbc17cbd4a8b3194e.jpg


98591a35d3d80fbb8881c6f12f2672be.jpg


8dcda7433f4bd94b60127bb1aacf34c7.jpg


90ac1f3c75e2b6a057a81998935c1cba.jpg


388595a966c4520175a11c7a3777473b.jpg


a3f1c3d7ed1f7d59c9049f89b5a75fe1.jpg


73d8753d325393e246e08655709fc218.jpg
 
Back
Top