He he...

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
I just sent Mr. T. $1,500. :D
 
Thread starter
Red what, tank? No, I already have one of those in the garage. :D
 
Full Titanium exhaust?
Hope it's not "Percocet" making these decisions, that stuff has a way of making every idea seem good, happy and right :-)
 
Thread starter
That stuff does NOTHING for or to me. It helped with the pain a very little, but that was about it.

I haven't taken any prescription drugs in about a month, so no, it has nothing to do with my purchase.

Pics will come when the stuff arrives. :D.....next week. ;)
 
Thread starter
It's a secret.
 
Thread starter
Trust me....you don't want to see that (and if you do, I don't want to see you. :D )
 
It'll wanna be quite a farkle. :)
 
Thread starter
It has cleared customs in San Francisco. Should only be a couple more days. :D
 
Can't wait. :dodgy:
 
Thread starter
2c2d022de85b2a7174989ca063943fec.jpg


:D
 
Well, we know it's bigger than a bread box..........
Too small to be a 2015 CB1100 DLX.........
Made it through customs so it's probably legal to own.........
 
Too big to be crash bars ...
 
Back
Top