the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Just reread this entire thread...what a great read. So many great stories.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What part of Houston? I am on the south side, in Pearland. Most of my riding is back roads, between here and the coast. In town is basic insanity.jimigalahad_imp said:I'm struggling with this now too. I moved from a small little town in Florida over to Houston. The amount of cars and they way they drive them here is insane. I'm not sure I'll every ride on the highways here. I think I've put a total of maybe 20 miles on my bike in the last month. I used to ride every day. It pains me seeing the bike sit in the same place neglected for so long. Perhaps I'll be able to ride more once I get more familiar with the city but I've been very uncomfortable so far.