Harley Hearse!

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Cool, if this catches on they may come out with a UJM or sportbike version I can use :-)
Harley hearse lets the dead go out in style

0b2008846b567ec7fb5a59c1e154d77e.jpg
 
Yea guys...lets not go there, ok?
 
Thread starter
I was surprised it was real, actually purchased by a funeral home in our town.....at first I thought it was just for show.
 
As long as it doesn't turn into a Harley bashing thread

If that is really owned by a funeral home, i think it is a wise marketing move. How unique would that be?
 
I like it, good to see people are still experimenting with the kustom kulture style of George Barris and Ed Roth (and others)
 
Quote:It makes sense when you consider the age demographics of Harley trike riders.
I resemble that remark, but I am not going out in anything that looks like that. :s
 
Back
Top