Hard bags without moving the turn signals

glynb_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys,

Are there any hard bags that fit the DLX that don't require moving the rear turn signals? I have soft bags now which are fine, but I need something more secure. I like the turn signals where they are, and don't really want to change them.

Thanks for any suggestions!
 
Really? I was thinking (and hoping) the same thing. My old CB750-Nighthawk had Givi N22's on each side and they were so perfect that I kept them when I recently sold the Nighthawk. But, thinking more about it - I did have to relocate the rear turn signals (using a Givi WingRack). Bummer.
 
The Hepco and Becker at least, come with a relocation kit. I don't care that much for the looks, but it works. There are pics somewhere on here. Heres one: saddle bags / hard bags
 
Back
Top