Happy to find you

Southwend

Running like a top
Thread starter
I’m new but old I’ve been here before years ago. Thought the forum closed down, happy to see it back. On my second CB 1100, first was the 2013 currently riding a 2017.
 
[quote="S. Wendelin" pid='268926' dateline='1748744279']
I’m new but old I’ve been here before years ago. Thought the forum closed down, happy to see it back. On my second CB 1100, first was the 2013 correctly riding a 2017.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome! Glad you registered. I also ride a 2017 CB1100EX. Look forward to learning more. David
 
Welcome (back) S. Wendelin.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
Welcome (back) S. Wendelin.
Thank you   
I was posting away back in 2014, then I saw the forum was closing down. So happy you didn’t. I had to reinvent myself because I couldn’t remember my old email plus it was my teacher email and I have since retired 

So I’m a newbie all over again at 69!


rdprdp01 said:
S. Wendelin said:
I’m new but old I’ve been here before years ago. Thought the forum closed down, happy to see it back. On my second CB 1100, first was the 2013 correctly riding a 2017.

Welcome! Glad you registered. I also ride a 2017 CB1100EX. Look forward to learning more. David

Could not agree more David. When I saw the first one on the dealer floor I just couldn’t get enough of the big four and the whole look of the bike. It is such a balanced design and just does everything well.
 
If you can remember your old user name, I can merge it with your new one if you like. That way, if there are any old posts that made it over here, they'll be attributed to you.

Congratulations on your retirement. I found it a little tough at first, but now it sure beats working.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
If you can remember your old user name, I can merge it with your new one if you like. That way, if there are any old posts that made it over here, they'll be attributed to you.

Congratulations on your retirement. I found it a little tough at first, but now it sure beats working.

Southwend and yes retirement is much better now. Initially though it really sucked, working since I was 15 and suddenly not is an adjustment to say the least. 
 
So, southwend made 135 posts that made it over. In a minute or two they'll all be ascribed to S. Wendelin.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
So, southwend made 135 posts that made it over. In a minute or two they'll all be ascribed to S. Wendelin.

Thanks, don’t suppose I can become Southwend again? 
See, I told you I was old but new again.

Thank you sir for your help.

I just love you Aussies! 

Back before I taught school I worked at a nuclear power plant. My roommate was an Australian engineer on loan from Va Tech. Me, him and Foster’s Lager got into all kinds of mischief.
 
[quote="S. Wendelin" pid='268951' dateline='1748824914']
Cormanus said:
So, southwend made 135 posts that made it over. In a minute or two they'll all be ascribed to S. Wendelin.

Thanks, don’t suppose I can become Southwend again? 
See, I told you I was old but new again.

Thank you sir for your help.

I just love you Aussies! 

Back before I taught school I worked at a nuclear power plant. My roommate was an Australian engineer on loan from Va Tech. Me, him and Foster’s Lager got into all kinds of mischief.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. That user account has not been taken on this Forum. We can adjust your login if you like. If that interests you, please send me a private message with the login, user account, and password you would like us to set. Please do not provide that information in a post. Please use private messaging under the User CP. Please see attached screen shot. Take care, David
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0648.webp
    IMG_0648.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 26
Nah, don't give him all that stuff. It's done already.
 
You aren't the only one that's likely to buy this bike twice. I still think about it as mine gets older and older, I just haven't found the right deal. Good to have you back!

Maybe you'll bring your (2nd) CB to this years Kingsport gathering.
 
Thread starter
In misterprofessionality said:
You aren't the only one that's likely to buy this bike twice.  I still think about it as mine gets older and older, I just haven't found the right deal.  Good to have you back! 

Maybe you'll bring your (2nd) CB to this years Kingsport gathering.

I’ll look at the information on the gathering 
Thanks
 
Glad yoou made it back okay, Southwend. I did wonder whether I'd changed your name a bit quickly. :)
 
Back
Top