Happy Thanksgiving

The coldest Thanksgiving day we've had in over a decade. 31 degrees , cloudy and some light snow flurries on today's 41-mile ride

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

DVj4O6m.jpg
 
Happy Thanksgiving to the best group of riding buddies you could find on the internets! 

Hope everyone has a lovely day as we begin the Gorging Season. 

Beautiful day here. Mrs. asked me to deliver some fresh fruit to a friend who lives near the beach. Good reason to ride and test out the new Givi case I’m currently restoring. This is a rare vintage Executive Case, that is essentially a briefcase that has Givi mount points on its underside.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6284.webp
    IMG_6284.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 39
I am very thankful for all those who stepped up and gave us this wonderful Forum in it's present form. Thank you all.
The weather in this part of Arizona, USA, this time of year is always very nice and this year is no exception. 
We spent a nice Thanksgiving at my wife's parents house and consumed the traditional Thanksgiving feast.
 
rdprdp01 said:
I am grateful for the Forum and the great Members who are bound to it. Happy Thanksgiving. David

I am grateful that we have a new forum to continue keeping everyone connected. Thank you again. 

Also, if you could please share your dirt-forcefield technology that keeps your bike so clean, it would be greatly appreciated. :D
 
Back
Top