Happy New Year

Rocky_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Happy New Year to everyone here on the forum.
May 2019 be filled with good health, happiness and safe riding.

I just watched the stunning fireworks display from Sydney, Australia.
It was 9:00 am my time; midnight their time.
Absolutely stunning :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Very best wishes to all forum members and their families for a happy and safe 2019.
 
I agree

Happy New Year everyone

wishing you all a healthy, safe and happy 2019

Let's ride!
 
Happy New Year!!
 
happy new year

good health, lots of love and good quality bike moments for everyone everywhere and whatever they ride! :heart::biker::thumbsup:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gronk! (ouch)

Now upright. :-/
Did you fall over?
Did you fall over?
Thanks for askin'. I survived rye 'n red wine (separately) better than in the past, but the day start-up was slow.

Headache gone.

In full riding condition!

Crap - the sun is already gone. :(
 
Happy New Year to everyone!

Started my year out with a Polar Bear Ride today. 26 riders, 70 miles, 45 degrees.

9f799330ab23b294c51e21b95e1d0e08.jpg


Highlight of the trip, I didn't know they had created a memorial in Owensboro, KY to Nicky Hayden.

3a0ed2019c7aea1e3d513b3f632e68f9.jpg


1ea95b9374d52c5c90347f0f54747824.jpg
 
Good job offroad.

Someday I am going to have you teach me how to do such great selfies. Must be my short arms are something but mine are nothing like yours lol
 
I had read that they planned one, but I had not seen pictures. Thanks for posting them. I was a big fan of the Kentucky Kid--so much so that I always rooted against Dani Pedrosa for his idiot stunt that almost cost Nicky the World Championship. I guess it was destined to be, however, with the very unlikely fall of Valentino Rossi in the final race of that season. After Nicky was killed I bought one of the Tissot Hayden watches that came out every year, just as a remembrance I can wear from time to time.
 
Back
Top