Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, I'm going to install the passed-around Samurider Motogeezer/Nemo/Capo red fender later and see how I like it.The ferret_imp said:Bike looks good Capo, like the color matched side panels.
The branding could be a bit tricky on that one, but I like the sounds of it. Good luck!Capo_imp said:Thanks, I'm going to install the passed-around Samurider Motogeezer/Nemo/Capo red fender later and see how I like it.The ferret_imp said:Bike looks good Capo, like the color matched side panels.
Well said CapoCapo_imp said:I'm not a fan of New Year's Eve...amateur night, and I'd rather wake up clear headed to start the year than nurse my noggin on the couch. But I do enjoy New Year's Eve day, I try to get out and wrap things up on a positive note, and so far, today has been no exception. An early brisk jaunt on the beach, met up with a few local motorcyclists on a VFR and Bandit who were doing an NJ Shore lighthouse tour, from Barnegat to Atlantic Highlands, with a stop at our little gem in Sea Girt. And a leisurely ride on the CB with a stop in Ocean Grove by the Great Auditorium. (A really interesting and beautiful place in the middle of the old Methodist Camp Meeting grounds: Ocean Grove, New Jersey - Wikipedia)
I'm looking forward to an active and interesting year ahead, with lots of miles and smiles. Happy New year to all my CB forum friends, near and far.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


