Happy Honda?

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anyone else see a happy face in this official photo from Honda? :D

 
Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time!
 
Pauley_imp said:
Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time!
I think the real happy face is unseen (the rider)!

Kevin
 
I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush:

Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"...
 
Thread starter
Dang...that's disturbing.. :dodgy:

( but I had to go back and look .........)
 
Tripod_imp said:
I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush:

Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"...
You can laugh, but i think that's exactly what the designers were going for.
 
Back
Top