Jan 25, 2014 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Anyone else see a happy face in this official photo from Honda?
Jan 25, 2014 #2 P Pauley Been there Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time!
Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time!
Jan 25, 2014 #3 L Lambotte_imp Running like a top Pauley_imp said: Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time! Click to expand... I think the real happy face is unseen (the rider)! Kevin
Pauley_imp said: Looked at that picture 100 times when I was shopping - never saw the happy face before. Subliminal advertising will get you every time! Click to expand... I think the real happy face is unseen (the rider)! Kevin
Jan 25, 2014 #7 D davidsargee_imp Been there Happy face with a moustache. The rider is undoubtedly happy. Must be a karma thing.
Jan 25, 2014 #8 T Tripod_imp Running like a top I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush: Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"...
I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush: Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"...
Jan 25, 2014 #9 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Dang...that's disturbing.. :dodgy: ( but I had to go back and look .........)
Jan 25, 2014 #10 R Robo_imp Running like a top The ferret_imp said: Dang...that's disturbing.. :dodgy: ( but I had to go back and look .........) Click to expand... Now that was funny! Made me laugh
The ferret_imp said: Dang...that's disturbing.. :dodgy: ( but I had to go back and look .........) Click to expand... Now that was funny! Made me laugh
Jan 25, 2014 #11 D davidsargee_imp Been there Tripod,....maybe you should get out more. Just a thought.
Jan 25, 2014 #12 T Tripod_imp Running like a top davidsargee_imp said: Tripod,....maybe you should get out more. Just a thought. Click to expand... That's what I told my parole officer!
davidsargee_imp said: Tripod,....maybe you should get out more. Just a thought. Click to expand... That's what I told my parole officer!
Jan 25, 2014 #13 S soggybottom_imp Running like a top Do I detect a trace of cabin fever? Or is it stir crazy?
Jan 26, 2014 #14 D Deanohh_imp Been there Tripod_imp said: I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush: Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"... Click to expand... You can laugh, but i think that's exactly what the designers were going for.
Tripod_imp said: I see a girl's face as the headlight, the turn signals as her open, inviting arms, and the twin horns as... :blush: Don't even get me started on the fork "legs"... Click to expand... You can laugh, but i think that's exactly what the designers were going for.