Happy Birthday CB!

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Exactly one year ago, today, I brought home my CB1100 Standard. What an exciting and happy day that was! My love for this motorcycle has only grown over the past year.

In preparation for tomorrow's Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, I gave the CB a good cleaning and safety check. In the one year since bringing her home, I've clocked 6005 miles on the odometer. That pales in comparison to some of the mileage you guys are putting up but I feel it's a respectable number. I look forward to surpassing that number this time next year.

Happy Birthday CB!
 
Well Happy Birthday MG's CB. :banana:

Hard to believe the black ones have been out that long.
 
Congratulations, MG's CB on making it to a year. And to you, MG for having the good sense to buy a fantastic bike. If I could speak English, I'd try to say something clever here.As it is, I'll just have to copy Pterodactyl (again) and raise a glass to the pair of you at the appropriate time of the day.
 
Back
Top