HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY HONDA

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Founded 9-24-1948

You have given me a lot of pleasure over the years. Thanks!

and rip Soichiro, you are missed
 
O wow honestly I thought Honda was older. I figured they were messing around not long after the Americans started closer to 100 years ago.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
The ferret_imp said:
Founded 9-24-1948

You have given me a lot of pleasure over the years. Thanks!

and rip Soichiro, you are missed
Yep, Honda really helped many of us discover the joy and adventure of being on two wheels. Later this month, I'll have an opportunity to visit Honda's West coast museum. It will be opened to the public for the first time during cars and coffee once a month for limited hours. They will showcase motorcycles, cars, mowers, generators, etc. that led to Honda's success here in the states.

Russ from Portland, Oregon
 
cooldrum_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Founded 9-24-1948

You have given me a lot of pleasure over the years. Thanks!

and rip Soichiro, you are missed
Yep, Honda really helped many of us discover the joy and adventure of being on two wheels. Later this month, I'll have an opportunity to visit Honda's West coast museum. It will be opened to the public for the first time during cars and coffee once a month for limited hours. They will showcase motorcycles, cars, mowers, generators, etc. that led to Honda's success here in the states.

Russ from Portland, Oregon
Hopefully you'l break out the camera/smartphone while you're there. If you get in touch after returning home maybe we could go grab a coffee somewhere.
 
I've been a Honda fan since forever. Honda and I are the same age. I like their bikes, cars, outboard engine, generators. If I need a piece of gear of any kind, I check to see if Honda makes one.
 
Back
Top