jerrycon_imp
Running like a top
I'm thinking about risers. I like the idea of fully adjustable, pivoting risers like the Rox Speed FX 2-inch pivoting risers. The only downside of that would be a near certain need to reroute cables and get a longer brake line. Price is good, though, at only U.S.$61.
Maybe just go with the [url=http://www.genmarmfg.com/shop/universal-risers/universal-risers,-7-8-bar-style-handlebar-risers-1-up-detail.html]GenMar universal risers (U.S.$76) to see if that does the trick? No need to reroute or extend based on what I've read here.
Maybe just go with the [url=http://www.genmarmfg.com/shop/universal-risers/universal-risers,-7-8-bar-style-handlebar-risers-1-up-detail.html]GenMar universal risers (U.S.$76) to see if that does the trick? No need to reroute or extend based on what I've read here.

, but it is not one size fits all. Honda really should offer factory accessories to change the bar and peg positions. The Indian Scout, which was next to the CB on my "short list" offered ergonomic accessories. For the records, I should add that I am 5'11 with 30" inseam. 