Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I could, if I knew how to post them.mrded_imp said:Can some one with RS share pictures with risers?
Cormanus_imp said:
Thanks, I've found a workaround to avoid setting up an imgur account.Cormanus_imp said:Apologies, jtopsio. Try this, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12717
TXBikerGuy_imp said:Crazyirv_imp said:
The fit on the bottom does leave empty space. I'd prefer not to have it that way as well, but wasn't able to find any better options. Right or wrong, I have some faith in the folks at SW-Motech in terms of product design so was willing to go with this based on that.
Hello,mrichi_imp said:Hi just wanted some ideas on which handlebar risers suit the CB1100 if you can include a link to the web site that would be appreciated
I had a "problem", yes.Ulljanrich_imp said:I had a "problem", yes.mrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?
I installed these:
Handlebar riser and offset for Honda CB 1100 / EX / RS SC65 SC78, 69,95 €
and now it is sooo much better.
Ciao
Thomas
No but you can try Cycle Ergo to see the effects for yourself on a 2013 CB1100. Go to the options and add to your handlebar rise there.j3gq_imp said:A few thought on the effects all risers must necessarily have on your spinal column and disks (unless the raiserr's height is marginal) and on backaches.
When the bar is raised, it makes you lean a little more backward (wanted or not). This in turn changes the angle between the vertical and your spines.
The more upright you sit, the smaller this angle =>
a) your body's weight compresses your intervert disks more b) and any bumps in the road compress them more then without the raisers.
The more you lean forward, the larger this angle =>
a) some extra part of the body's weight lays now on your wrists and arms, b) less weight on the disks c) bumps in the road do compress them less.
Anybody able to make a few good sketches for those who have backaches (on the m/c or otherwise).
I hear ya.Wagonpeddler_imp said:So many threads about risers....don't need to start a new one. Had another thought, however. My 2014 has a Corbin seat. If the seat bolster was a few inches more forward, wouldn't need risers. 4-5" closer to the bars would improve my riding position and straighten my 70+ year old back. I know risers would be cheaper. Some seem to have success with them, others don't. Just exploring other ways to change rider position.
There are millions of us and typically only a couple or one of the bike model you are riding.Wagonpeddler_imp said:So many threads about risers....don't need to start a new one. Had another thought, however. My 2014 has a Corbin seat. If the seat bolster was a few inches more forward, wouldn't need risers. 4-5" closer to the bars would improve my riding position and straighten my 70+ year old back. I know risers would be cheaper. Some seem to have success with them, others don't. Just exploring other ways to change rider position.
The ferret_imp said:PD did you have to order cables or were you able to use the stock cables with those? I'm sure Wagonpeddler et al would be interested.