Handlebar Riser Search

Motogeezer1949_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I hope the kid doesn't mind the surprise mods I'm making to his CB, but I'm guessing since he's not riding it, he won't mind much. There's 18 days til Bike Week and I'd like to have the mods done by then. I ordered him the Yosh full system yesterday + a set of drag bars. I already have a set of bar end mirrors. I want the drag bars to be mounted higher than the stock yoke to avoid hitting the tank. I want the look, but still want them to be a comfortable height. So I'd like to take the stock risers off and replace them with something having a rise around 3 inches. I'd like it to be polished or chrome. Not having much luck finding something simple. Looked on eBay, Amazon + checked the accessory websites. The stockers have an odd shape on the bottom too. Any ideas? May have to have a buddy machine something ;(
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Currently using 2 of them stacked with longer cap screws on the drag bars. Still searching for something I like more permanently.
On another bike, I had gotten aluminum one-inch riser blocks - direct from the dealer. They weren't a Honda part (it was a Honda) and I don't remember the name; but he had the catalog and got them in five days.

They worked well; but I left them on that bike when I sold it. Check at dealers and other parts vendors. Sometimes they have resources it's not easy to find otherwise.
 
Back
Top