fishmitch_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
im changing my rubber grips and was wondering what u guys suggest using for glue. thanx in advance
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I went with hairspray too. Worked well.Ole_imp said:Hair spray works also. I have had it hold grips in place for up to two years.


Now we know the secret of "mystery meat" at Chinese restaurants.Cormanus_imp said:Recipe for roast cat
Take one medium-sized cat.
Skin
Spray lightly with Dr Dactyl's Omnigrade cooking oil
Place on a baking dish with one medium sized common or garden rock
Place in an oven at 230ºC and cook until the rock is soft
Chuck the cat and enjoy the rock with Cranberry sauce and vegetables of your choice.
Thanks. I saw someone else (maybe you?) mentioned that. I will see if I can find some.Lord Popgun_imp said:I'm sure some on here will have better ideas, but I used the Honda grip glue and followed the instructions with the Honda heated grips (I put them on the ST, not the CB, but the same applies)
I had to put the glue on the bar, and in the grip, then put alcohol on the glue which let it slide right on. Pretty much right on. You do have to plan and move fast or fight it at the end as the alcohol evaporates pretty fast and the glue is like contact cement.