"Hakofugu Caf?" #3 by White House Japan

I really like that 4 into 4 exhaust. I wonder why they didn't use it on their K10 bike? A chrome 4 into 4 was all that was missing to complete the illusion.
 
darmahman_imp said:
HondaJon_imp said:
I really like those mirrors. Going to ask Takashi if he can get them.
Please let us know what you find out.
Please let us know what you find out.
Asked Takashi about the mirrors and he will get with Whitehouse tomorrow when they re-open.

He also told me that he is now the exclusive distributor of Whitehouse parts. So, if there is anything on their bikes that strikes your fancy, shoot him an e-mail.
 
Aussie_imp said:
Wow, I am really having to justify to myself not spending the $$$ on a Whitehouse upgrade! :)
I know! Being broke at the moment is sure helping the control though. :)
 
I sent Takashi an email regarding the prices of the tanks but he has yet to respond to that email.

I seriously wonder why an unfinished tank is over $2000 its a sheet metal tank. I guess I just don't understand. is the tank filled with illicit substances that are coming to the US and being taken out at customs? hahahaha
 
silascopathic_imp said:
I sent Takashi an email regarding the prices of the tanks but he has yet to respond to that email.

I seriously wonder why an unfinished tank is over $2000 its a sheet metal tank. I guess I just don't understand. is the tank filled with illicit substances that are coming to the US and being taken out at customs? hahahaha
I think it's his marked up price...a bit too high imo. Whitehouse MSRP is about $1500.
As crazy expensive as it is, I'm still glad that we have a chance to buy it.
 


**Update** Takashi told me he can get those mirrors, but they are $400.


And I thought my Harley goodies were pricey..I wish the aftermarket here would give us a few things other than some generic slip on mufflers. :(
 
$400 for a set of mirrors. Gads. Glad Im happy with how the bike came from Honda lol
 
yea it is awesome what white house is doing but it seems that they are catering to a crowd with crazy disposable income... now dont get me wrong, if i had the means to finance that stuff i probs would hahaha

its just so pricey
 
Back
Top