Jul 18, 2015 #1 U username_imp First service completed Thread starter I can't stop looking at these bikes. I just bought an ATV and a CB1100 or I would have one.
Jul 18, 2015 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior They certainly are interesting and, I bet, a lot of fun to ride. I just find it impossible to take them seriously. Maybe that's the point. You don't.
They certainly are interesting and, I bet, a lot of fun to ride. I just find it impossible to take them seriously. Maybe that's the point. You don't.
Jul 18, 2015 #3 U username_imp First service completed Thread starter The salesman at the dealership where I had my CB serviced today had one (his personal bike) that was stretched, with a short exhaust, and drag bars.
The salesman at the dealership where I had my CB serviced today had one (his personal bike) that was stretched, with a short exhaust, and drag bars.
Jul 18, 2015 #4 K kmoney_imp Road warrior They are awesome little bikes. There is a guy around here that has one kitted out with a crash cage and everything to make it into a stunt bike. Hilarious to watch him thrown it around in the parking lots.
They are awesome little bikes. There is a guy around here that has one kitted out with a crash cage and everything to make it into a stunt bike. Hilarious to watch him thrown it around in the parking lots.
Jul 18, 2015 #5 J JustPassinThru_imp Been there They look attractive and their performance is apparently amazing, given the size. Trouble is, of course, they are SO SMALL. Anyone over five-three would look laughable on one. I bought a TW200 as my light bike. Nope, not in the Grom's territory but of more practical proportions. If there's a small woman looking for a ride, the Grom would be perfect.
They look attractive and their performance is apparently amazing, given the size. Trouble is, of course, they are SO SMALL. Anyone over five-three would look laughable on one. I bought a TW200 as my light bike. Nope, not in the Grom's territory but of more practical proportions. If there's a small woman looking for a ride, the Grom would be perfect.
Jul 18, 2015 #6 U username_imp First service completed Thread starter JustPassinThru_imp said: They look attractive and their performance is apparently amazing, given the size. Trouble is, of course, they are SO SMALL. Anyone over five-three would look laughable on one. I bought a TW200 as my light bike. Nope, not in the Grom's territory but of more practical proportions. If there's a small woman looking for a ride, the Grom would be perfect. Click to expand... For some reason, I think that's part of the charm. By the way, I think the TW200 is just as cool.
JustPassinThru_imp said: They look attractive and their performance is apparently amazing, given the size. Trouble is, of course, they are SO SMALL. Anyone over five-three would look laughable on one. I bought a TW200 as my light bike. Nope, not in the Grom's territory but of more practical proportions. If there's a small woman looking for a ride, the Grom would be perfect. Click to expand... For some reason, I think that's part of the charm. By the way, I think the TW200 is just as cool.
Jul 18, 2015 #7 emptysea Road warrior Certainly not for my everyday ride, but I'd own one if I could justify the cost and storage requirements
Certainly not for my everyday ride, but I'd own one if I could justify the cost and storage requirements
Jul 18, 2015 #8 C ClassicVW_imp Road warrior When they first came out you couldn't get one for a long time here in the U.S. They were selling them out before they arrived at the dealerships. Looks dumb to me, don't know the top speed, but I wouldn't want to do 50+ on those tiny wheels. But some of y'all are braver than I am.
When they first came out you couldn't get one for a long time here in the U.S. They were selling them out before they arrived at the dealerships. Looks dumb to me, don't know the top speed, but I wouldn't want to do 50+ on those tiny wheels. But some of y'all are braver than I am.
Jul 18, 2015 #9 U username_imp First service completed Thread starter This Nutty Bastard Rode A Honda Grom From Portland To Alaska - Jalopnik
Aug 1, 2015 #10 N neuro_imp First service completed The Grom reminds me of the mini-bike I rode when i was in middle school!
Aug 2, 2015 #11 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior There are various groups of Grom street riders around here. Varying age groups. Lots of them are tricked out
There are various groups of Grom street riders around here. Varying age groups. Lots of them are tricked out