Grip Puppies Installation

memphismike_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Many of you recommended this product to me. Decided to cut a vid of installation for those that may need the tutorial. Was really pretty simple. Thanks for the recommendation!
 
This is an old thread, but I eventually got around to fitting the Grip Puppies to both of my Hondas and like them very much.
 
Rocky_imp said:
This is an old thread, but I eventually got around to fitting the Grip Puppies to both of my Hondas and like them very much.
They are indeed awesome, especially at soaking up any residual freeway engine buzz that might occur from time-to-time. No numb palm.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
This is an old thread, but I eventually got around to fitting the Grip Puppies to both of my Hondas and like them very much.
They are indeed awesome, especially at soaking up any residual freeway engine buzz that might occur from time-to-time. No numb palm.
They are indeed awesome, especially at soaking up any residual freeway engine buzz that might occur from time-to-time. No numb palm.
Just put grip puppies on and what a difference. Can't believe I didn't know about this sooner. I would say, it was a bit of a struggle getting them on. Not quite as easy as Memphis Mike made it look.
 
Install would be easier if the bike had RLETs. Just sayin’. :D
 
No, installing rlets just makes installing grip puppies SEEM easy :rofl:

I love mine too. Cheapest and best mod I've done on this bike.
 
Cramping started after a while with the stock grips, because the small diameter just did not agree with my hands. Installed a set of Grip Puppies, and problem solved. I used Memphis Mikes soapy water method, plus using a compressor, as shown in the video link I have attached. If you have a compressor, it makes the install even easier.
 
Back
Top