Greg, here's the Yoshi Badge

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just received them from Thailand, took a month

If you buy them roll the badge with your finger on a piece of PVC to get a bit of a curve, that's #2 on there, the first one i could not get to seal properly.

 
Are they plastic? Metal? Looks good. I'll PM you for the cost details.

I'm still nervous about taking off the factory badge. I have the hand-bent pipes which are slightly more matte than yours. The badge appears to be aluminum and it's fastened on there good; must be heat resistant adhesive too?

 
Thread starter
Greg_imp said:
Are they plastic? Metal? Looks good. I'll PM you for the cost details.

I'm still nervous about taking off the factory badge. I have the hand-bent pipes which are slightly more matte than yours. The badge appears to be aluminum and it's fastened on there good; must be heat resistant adhesive too?
The badge comes off clean than use rubbing alcohol to clean any residue.

There the same material as the larger badge. I order 1 than 3 more. I received the package of three today. They have plastic protective film on the outside, don't forget to peel it off. As long as you roll it a bit to get a similar contour of the pipe before install your fine. There only a couple dollars no worries, I'll PM you for your address.
 
Back
Top