Sep 4, 2022 #1 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior Thread starter I saw a red either '13 or '14 DLX on Rt29 in Green Lane today a little before noon. They were riding 2up. Anybody on here?
I saw a red either '13 or '14 DLX on Rt29 in Green Lane today a little before noon. They were riding 2up. Anybody on here?
Sep 4, 2022 #3 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior Thread starter clearviewx_imp said: 13’ Deluxe? Click to expand... It was red with a seamed tank, so either a 2013 or a 2014 DLX.
clearviewx_imp said: 13’ Deluxe? Click to expand... It was red with a seamed tank, so either a 2013 or a 2014 DLX.
Sep 5, 2022 #4 M MM300_imp Running like a top Not helpful to your thread but in all the years I had my CB I never saw another Deluxe. Still haven’t. Green lane is just a couple miles from here.
Not helpful to your thread but in all the years I had my CB I never saw another Deluxe. Still haven’t. Green lane is just a couple miles from here.
Sep 5, 2022 #5 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior Thread starter MM300_imp said: Not helpful to your thread but in all the years I had my CB I never saw another Deluxe. Still haven’t. Green lane is just a couple miles from here. Click to expand... Well then we need to meet up! PM me if you'd like to get together. Also here’s a link to my meetup riding group. Check out Montco Riders on Meetup Montco Riders | Meetup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MM300_imp said: Not helpful to your thread but in all the years I had my CB I never saw another Deluxe. Still haven’t. Green lane is just a couple miles from here. Click to expand... Well then we need to meet up! PM me if you'd like to get together. Also here’s a link to my meetup riding group. Check out Montco Riders on Meetup Montco Riders | Meetup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk