Great Way to End the Week

davidsargee_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Well, I didn't quite find my way off of the grid, but I have managed about 75 miles or so riding. Right now I am at my favorite snow cone place, having a cherry snow cone and nachos. The sun is reflecting nicely on the CB, had to take a couple of pic's.

Needs a bath, but that red sure looks good with the sunlight reflecting off of it.

9a792c26df6834d970b5198d18a33acf.jpg


A snow cone, nachos, sunshine, and a CB1100, it don't get much better than this.

dda772f29d76a0695333a2878799b0d2.jpg


35ad62b2e639a2d1997a260b1341637e.jpg


9682c00d7dcc6272a7925ab8336f5bb5.jpg




Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Sorry about the glare, just figured out why, cell phone camera lens has a crack in it. :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
Very evocative, looks like a good ride out mate!

But those nachos are crying out for melted cheese, guacamole, salsa and some Dave's insanity! :excited:
 
Thread starter
Well, I must admit, the nachos aren't gourmet, just chips and cheese. But the lady behind the counter sure is cute. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
Glad you're out and about, David. Enjoy. The bike looks good.
 
2 days ago you could have scooped that snow cone off the ground here for free :dodgy:

Looks like a GREAT excuse to ride to me David. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys.

On the way home I stopped at the big box store and picked up a clearance Nikon digital camera. I'm going to use it for "ride pics", the way Ferret described in his thread. Better than replacing an expensive cell phone, and will likely take better pics. I have no idea how my cell camera lens was cracked, but the glare in the pictures was driving me nuts.
 
Alright " illustrated seat time reports" saweeeet :thumbsup:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Alright " illustrated seat time reports" saweeeet :thumbsup:
Brilliant. Good decision, David.
 
Back
Top