Great walk around of the CB1100 rs Final Edition..

Jonnyteabag_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Sadly not in English as it's a Taiwanese model but a great colour combo and a detailed walkround for the nerds amongst us..


JT
 
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.

 
A beauty of a bike...except those rims! Why? Particularly last edition. Black, silver, choose one..but what is bronze-brown doing on this bike?
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:

de3e3d5d41ac2d7c35195ea09101aca9.jpg
 
bioman_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:

de3e3d5d41ac2d7c35195ea09101aca9.jpg
Quick & dirty job:

80b07e8a9be6e7c674cc02b1b93bd72e.jpg

Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
 
The Gecko_imp said:
bioman_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:

de3e3d5d41ac2d7c35195ea09101aca9.jpg
Quick & dirty job:

80b07e8a9be6e7c674cc02b1b93bd72e.jpg

Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!
 
bioman_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
bioman_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:

de3e3d5d41ac2d7c35195ea09101aca9.jpg
Quick & dirty job:

80b07e8a9be6e7c674cc02b1b93bd72e.jpg

Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!
Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!
No problem and thanks !!
 
The Gecko_imp said:
bioman_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:

de3e3d5d41ac2d7c35195ea09101aca9.jpg
Quick & dirty job:

80b07e8a9be6e7c674cc02b1b93bd72e.jpg

Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
Quick & dirty job:

6720ae9da87a6e8e27ba1af95f794360.jpg

Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ? :thanks:
 
I don't understand why they painted the engine black. It takes away some of the bike's beauty. I have the EX model, and the lower part of my engine is also painted black—I wish it wasn't!
 
I don't like it either, the RS is generally a good looking machine but that one looks a bit bland. I wonder if that is a specific market only last edition? Honda did ruin its final edition RS in blue with A BROWN SEAT though!



 
Back
Top