Jonnyteabag_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Sadly not in English as it's a Taiwanese model but a great colour combo and a detailed walkround for the nerds amongst us..
JT
JT
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
Quick & dirty job:bioman_imp said:Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
![]()
Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!The Gecko_imp said:Quick & dirty job:bioman_imp said:Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
![]()
![]()
Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!bioman_imp said:Of course, but it will have to wait until I am home and have access to my old home PC. I m away for a job overseas but will be back in early April so I will send it to you then!The Gecko_imp said:Quick & dirty job:bioman_imp said:Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
![]()
![]()
Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Quick & dirty job:bioman_imp said:Quick & dirty job:The Gecko_imp said:Extracted from the video ...
would any amateur or professional photoshopper be able to turn this loge / image such that it looks right up, and may be correct the background to a uniform black or grey ? I am no good at these things.
![]()
![]()
Hi Bio, I missed your art work and response. But now that I see it, could you please email it to me ?
