the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
My wife and I have been fortunate to ride many of the great roads in this country. All of the serpent and lizard roads I can think of including this one, Rattlesnake Grade in Oregon and Washington (Ore Rt 3 Wash Rt 129).BTW there is a sign as you start on the road in Oregon that says next gas 177 miles. On a CB you might need a spare fuel cell. We were on the ST with a 7.7 gal gas tank. I looked down and we were on 1/2. I went back to the last town a few miles back and filled up "just in case" lol.
Thought you might like a taste of this one. Not my vid, but a good one. it's only 3:38 long.
Rattlesnake Grade
Thought you might like a taste of this one. Not my vid, but a good one. it's only 3:38 long.
Rattlesnake Grade


