Grab on grips: need size

walrusz06_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, I'm away from my bike and need to know which size grab on grips to get, 1.25-1.45? 4.25 or 5" length?

Thanks




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I bought Grab Ons on Amazon. They were the 1.25-1.45 OD by 5" long. They fit wonderfully.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Do NOT buy 1.5-1.65" OD. Ask me how I know...
 
Right hi. I'm game. Popgun, how do you know?

Off topic, popgun, but you might like this. I heard someone described on the news the other morning as "the greatest living naturalist alive".
 
:rofl:

So who is the greatest living naturalist who is dead? :P
 
Turns out he wasn't a naturalist. He was an illustrator called William Cooper who was well known for his pictures of birds. The English naturalist David Attenborough said he was the greatest living illustrator. As you surmise, Popgun, Comrade Bill, sadly, is no longer with us.
 
Back
Top