Gotta love owner forums

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I own a CB, a R3, and a Genuine Buddy 170i scooter, and am on these forums. We all feel we have great bikes, and they are. Lesson for me is if you can afford more than one bike, you're almost in heaven. All bikes are wonderful. Experience as many as you can. Save your money and buy as often as you can, bikes offer the most bang for the buck. No one bike is enough
 
Certainly, if one were wanting to collect a couple of extra motorcycles - THIS is the time to do it.

Lots of motorcycles available on the used market, and it's a buyer's market right now.
 
I've been a member on many bike specific forums and have a complaint. Once you've spent some time here, ALL other forums pale in comparision.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
I've been a member on many bike specific forums and have a complaint. Once you've spent some time here, ALL other forums pale in comparision.
I've never been able to 'get into' the other ones... I lose interest too fast. I don't even think it's the bike... it's more about the people here and the way it's moderated. It might even be the easy way it's laid out vs. the others. Regardless, this one rocks!!!
 
Blimey, MTC, that just might be worth a thread all on its own. What is MTC?
 
Thanks to Ferret, Guth, and Cormanus for the excellent moderating....I'm on 4 other forums and it seems like there are always a few members who want to argue or complain...none of that crap here!
 
This bike appeals to mature adults. It's a classy bike therefore you will get very little riff raff type of people here. Being that the bike is mostly owned by people above the fourty something mark there is a lot of experience here so I see it remaining the way it is. Great forum. Great bike.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I find useful information on the forums for the bikes I own, as well as idiots. Is riff raff the same as scooter trash? If you own more than one bike you need more than one forum.
 
Mikestib1_imp said:
I find useful information on the forums for the bikes I own, as well as idiots. Is riff raff the same as scooter trash? If you own more than one bike you need more than one forum.
Lol, what I meant by riff raff is more like people who talk trash, curse and talk nonsense. Usually immature bikers who have less refinement towards what and how they post. This is a well moderated and mature forum with knowledgeable and good people. Some are more opinionated and vocal than others but for the most part a very well run forum.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Start with a great bike and you're bound to go somewhere good in the conversation. But yeah the level of maturity here makes a lot of difference. Always something interesting going on. Here's to to the guys who don't get the winter we have in the N. USA and keep the riding stories going.
 
Back
Top