Got lucky

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Found a new 2013 about 60 miles from home . $6600 including tax,tags, title. I wanted a 6 speed but since I'll rarely ride over 75 miles an hour and am no tourer, think I got a great bike for the money. Yosh RS3 on order. Getting it tomorrow and will have 2 days with mid 60 degree weather before the 40's will be the norm. Really excited. Had a cb750k1 in 1972. I'll be 68 soon but will never stop riding til I'm dead
 
Howdy Mike and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new bike. I think you will like it a lot. :thumbsup:

Sorry you thread took so long to come up, but your friendly moderator :hello: was out racking up some more miles which I do most every day. I saw you tried twice so I deleted one and kept this one.
 
G'day Mike and welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome Mike!

Hey Cormanus, notice how Ferret set you up to be the "bad cop..." :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Welcome Mike!

Hey Cormanus, notice how Ferret set you up to be the "bad cop..." :)
Yeah, I approve it; he deletes it. What can you do? :D
 
Welcome Mike, A bunch of friendly folks here enjoying their CB's! Happy to hear you're still riding. It keeps us young! Russ
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Welcome....the red ones are faster, but then again, you probably knew that already.
What if it used to be red but isn't any more? :D
 
FANTASTIC PRICE, "including" tax, license and registration add on fees!

Congrats and welcome to the best fraternity of cognoscenti on the Internet.
 
Cognoscenti? Ok ..Honey, where's the Merriam Webster's?
 
The ferret_imp said:
You and I were both approving posts at the same time earlier. I approved both Mike's posts—or so I thought—but it seems you managed to delete it at the same time.

Randy B_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Welcome....the red ones are faster, but then again, you probably knew that already.
What if it used to be red but isn't any more? :D
What if it used to be red but isn't any more? :D
Clearly it will have slowed down.

The ferret_imp said:
Cognoscenti? Ok ..Honey, where's the Merriam Webster's?
COGNOSCENTI Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cognoscenti? Ok ..Honey, where's the Merriam Webster's?
intelligentsia; wait, that's a coffee
illuminati; no, that's from an Angelina Jolie movie

how about smart-aleck know-it-alls?:rofl:
 
cooldrum_imp said:
Welcome Mike, A bunch of friendly folks here enjoying their CB's! Happy to hear you're still riding. It keeps us young! Russ
You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding.
 
Welcome Mike! Don't worry about what Ulvetanna said about looking for speed. As a 66 year old rider, the CB is a rocket! It beats a Honda Monpal ML200 4-wheel electric scooter any day of the week!
 
Back
Top