Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
.That's why I kept the 1100...options!alprider_imp said:i made a short testride any weeks before in our nearby hills......... I am now completely spoiled with the upright seating position from our CB.....so i am not hot for this neo-cafe CB....
and for my country here it has to much power bcos the radars allaround and behind every corner ( max 50ml/h allowed outside villages/towns...)
for everyday life and dayloops i miss the possiblity for luggages.....i hold nothing from saddlebags and backpacks
clear, the (curve)-handling self is super :clap:...:banana:

Thanks, Cormanus. That is funnny how the universe works. I know I've been MIA for a while but I'm still around. Been commuting on my DLX every day. I love both my bikes now but for different reasons. The DLX is a classic beauty and the 1KR is a neo-retro beast. Can't wait to get past the break-in and try my hand at sport mode. ;-)Cormanus_imp said:What a funny thing. I was looking at an old thread a minute ago and saw your handle. I thought, ‘I wonder what happened to Rebel73?’ I move on and there you are.
Congratulations. They look like great bikes. A report would be great when your out of the run-in period. Or before.![]()
The bike is actually quite tall, but slim. It weighs in at around 465 wet. I'm only about 5'11", but pretty built at around 215lbs.LouA_imp said:Hey,Reb...when I first saw your pix I thought you were on a 125,or ,dare I say it ....a grom! Either that's a small liter bike or you're one big dude!