Got a letter today.

Doug_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I found a letter in the mail today from American Honda, figured they were pushing an extended warranty. Opened it up and found a survey along with a flat crisp dollar bill. Has anyone else gotten anything like this? I guess I'll go get a lotto ticket with that dollar since that won't even buy you a beer these days.
 
Doug, for your info, others on the forum have also received this letter and at least one thread covers their opinions. The search function should help.

Cheers, and if you don't get that lotto ticket send me the dollar, the South Pacific Peso has crashed again :).
 
That's why I open most junk mail now, that seems to be a common tactic on surveys.....I wonder how many perfectly good crisp one dollar bills go the the landfill or paper recycling!!
 
Back
Top