GoPro Mount

Michael252_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I mounted my GoPro to the 1100 last weekend for my first attempt at video. I mounted it between the handlebar brackets, but I think I had too many of those GoPro links/brackets in it. My video was horribly jiggly. Can maybe one of you guys post how/where you mount your GoPro on the 1100?

Thanks,
Michael
 
Michael252_imp said:
I mounted my GoPro to the 1100 last weekend for my first attempt at video. I mounted it between the handlebar brackets, but I think I had too many of those GoPro links/brackets in it. My video was horribly jiggly. Can maybe one of you guys post how/where you mount your GoPro on the 1100?

Thanks,
Michael
I put a ram mount ball on the right handlebar and a short clamp to the camera mount. Here is the link to a video. I like showing the tach and speedo.http://youtu.be/JoHYQsqR2Sc
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys.
I made another attempt last night. I removed a link or two and remounted, but it's a little low now. I got too much speedo and tach. But the image was much more steady.
Any chance of getting pictures of how your mounts fit?
 
I like the view from VFRPauls set up.
 
I use the helmet mount a lot but I really like the handle bar mount on the CB as the speedo and tach can be included. One tip on the GoPro mounts, they can move around enough to introduce jiggle into the videos, slip a tie wrap end into the area between the mount on the bike/helmet and the mount attached to the camera. And you're learning that the less between the camera and mount on the bike/helmet the better. Here is my latest video shooting from the rear and on the handle bars.
 
Back
Top