good sale too me by mtneers

calipo223_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I would like to say I bought a 2014 tank off Ron the Mountain Man and the item was described and shipped fast and packed well, all at a fair price!!! So if He has other items to sell and you need the item don't hesitate, your item will be as described and it will be a good sale.
 
Ron (Mtneer) is a gentleman and a great person, met him during the West Virginia rally and hope to see him again this year at the Rally in Ohio hosted by Rick & Jennifer.

I can vouch for him anytime.
Regards
Alain
 
Agree with Alain, Ron's a good man
 
"I don't like the look of this bloke"

"But, sir, he has a reference from cb1100forum.com."

"Oh, OK, hire him."
 
Thanks Michael(calipo223). Glad the tank made it and you are enjoying it. I can’t take all the credit for the packaging. I reused the same box and packing that peterbaron used when he shipped the blue tank from Canada to me. So, he gets part of the kudos. Good luck with the tank swap!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lots of great people here imo
 
Back
Top