At that price, I couldn't pass it up.
You have no idea the anger and regret you've caused me today. Literally upset my entire mood ever since. It's was even on my parts list to buy this week leepy:
Glad to know it went to a good home, and btw, I got dibs on it next, after you're done with it/change your mind or whatever the case might be
Thought I'd post an update shot of how the seat looks on my bike along with the FEK I installed over the weekend. The bad news is I don't think I'm ever taking the seat off, this seat is sooo much nicer and plushier over stock and my arse very much appreciates the upgrade too. A tad bit taller, but I can live with that :banana:
Huge shoutout to both Josh for giving us a heads up, and Joe for sparing me from the worst non-buyer's regret I would've had since not buying NIO stock @ $2 just a few months ago
Folks like y'all are truly keeping the "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" slogan alive