Good on Revzilla

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
You really don’t know how old your tires will be when you order them from an online vendor, sight-unseen. Today I received a fresh set of PR4’s from Revzilla, both with a date code of 1621, which indicates they’re only about four months old. Good job!
 
Yes it is.
I ordered Dunlop RoadSmart 3 from FortNine and got 2117/:@...sent them back next day
 
I reckon the question of tire manufacturer date "could be asked" (via online vendor chat) prior to committing to a purchase order.

Maybe that could help.
 
Thread starter
GO, I suppose you’re right, but in this case the tires were drop-shipped from a third-party distribution center, not from Revzilla’s storefront (if they even have one), so I’m not sure that would always work.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
GO, I suppose you’re right, but in this case the tires were drop-shipped from a third-party distribution center, not from Revzilla’s storefront (if they even have one), so I’m not sure that would always work.
Mmm, so true LR ... didn't think of that.
 
I’m pretty sure Revzilla got me the date code before my last PR3 purchase.

Off topic: They have PR4s that fit the CB1100?
 
Back
Top