Good Moderation

ymtnpoah11_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
This is a shout-out to the forum moderators for their efforts to keep scammers and thieves at bay.

(I received a private message about parts for sale, but the questionable user had already been banned by the time I read it.)

THANK YOU, Mods! You're awesome!
 
Maybe our moderators can also control the scammers trying to take my Mom's money.
What do you guys bill monthly for that service?
 
I would say to hire the Ferret as a less expensive and domestic moderator, unlike Cormanus needs to fly Quantas in a busine$$ cla$$ to the US :D
 
Good point. For now, I have a large sign on Mom's desk with pictures of cute cats on it.
It says "Don't give money to anyone!"
 
Thanks guys. Scammers, thieves etc are among the lowest scum of the earth. I wish there was more that we could do. We know sometimes they get through (some are real good at it), but we try real hard not to let them in.
 
Short of sending the scammers glitter bombs, you guys do an excellent job!
 
Thread starter
Scum telemarketers slinging extended auto warranties took my grandmother for three policies... after she'd stopped driving.

idk, is glitter enough? What is the name for that old Western practice when they roped up thieves and dragged them behind horses?

And where would you tie the rope to a CB?
 
Great mod'ers!

This is a daily dose experience at other motorcycle forums too.

Fortunately, no one recently has been successfully scammed on the Africa Twin Forum. I am around to harrass 'em.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Other than the puritanical language control- this is a nice place to be.

:)

7559a264ebb5215eb9559008eaf4cfa1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the kind words, folks.

I’m selling some stuff online and needed Ferret. First two responses were scammers. They’re a pest.
 
Back
Top