Good Memories

Thread starter
offroad, I tweaked the code a bit for you to just place the address of the JPEG file inside of IMG brackets — nice photo!

Attachments aren't a problem as along as they're small in file size. The forum software is configured to filter out images over a certain size. This helps to keep the amount of storage space consumed in check.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
43bc229a3f58a6c24a0a2f0f7adc6299.jpg


You can even see the RLET!

Well picked, VLJ.
I downloaded, magnified, cleaned and twisted the photo. No Rlet, Coromanus. What are you smoking ?
The ferret_imp said:
I lost all the pictures of my 13 CB 1100 for the most part (lost 25 years of pics in a hard drive crash) but here's one of me bringing home my 14 dlx. No rain lol

9d091077ec4e42af6b48cedb4f8cf3c2.jpg


I do have this Dragon photo from a trip down there in May 2013

24511b80fa3cb1da93620ffd99c4a018.jpg


and a similar Dragon photo of my 14

d97fb9a441cf3c12d19fc49f37c74bbd.jpg
Do you still have that harddrive ? There are (sometimes) ways to recover many of the files ...no matter how bad the crash has been. Please don't tell me it ended up in the trash can.
[attachment=13357]

First ride last summer, 4 miles from the dealers yard, right after pickup. No Rlets, but a smile, a Honda, Germany's most famous peak and hiker's paradise in the background (on the very right), and the steep valley which leads from Salzburg into Austria's mountains (background on the left).
 
I see it too Cormanus.
 
That is an incredible eye Cormanus - and yet, there is Arlette.

Very nice backdrop in the photo j3gq. Of course, almost as good as the yellow CB1100.
 
... that shows Ferret's Arlette alright. If you zoom in "closer" than the image resolution allows, you will get pixilation. That is expected.

Here is a smaller version, same issue ...




= = =

But yeah Guth, good memories.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
A wonderful family you started Guth. We are grateful. I am grateful.

On the topic of CB1100 good memories, here be my maiden voyage right after New Year's Day 2015 at the dealership. Not the damp rain you put up with, but a steady wind and air temperature of -10C (14F) ...
GO, what a beautiful bike ! The blue colour is really something, you should have kept it.
 
You can clearly see the Rlets on my 2013 as well. Look at the clutch lever. My bike came home from the shop with them as I insisted they be installed before I picked the bike up in March 2013

e494550ae3ff46174f1104476d4dbc34.jpg
 
Beautiful bike and beautiful neighborhood Alain
 
This was my first "in person" view of my second hand purchase being delivered in November 2020. I imported it from the UK and I had to get it delivered due to travel restrictions. You can see it had its GB/Euro symbol registration plate, which now after BREXIT UK nationals are allowed to ditch and replace with a non Euro version. I have Irish plates on it now.

I have managed to put a 1,100KM on it and enjoyed every single one of them. We are still locked down to travelling no more that 5Km from the house at the moment (apart from going to work) so I have mainly been using it for a work commute. Can't wait for a long hot summer (fingers crossed) and an end to this pandemic so I can go on longer day trips.

 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Like Guth I took delivery about this time of month in ‘13. I had put a deposit down in March on a cold rainy Friday, but let it sit at the dealer until the weather cleared up as we were having bad weather at the time.

I too paid list price minus the $200 Honda incentive and was happy to do so. Finally a motorcycle that looked like a motorcycle! When I walked in the salesman took me right over to it and said here is your bike! 10 minutes later it was my bike.

They only had one (and only ever sold 2) and I MAY have bought the first one in the area. Can’t be sure as I didn’t go around and survey the other dealers :)

AND to make it better, was one of the first 3 or 5 members to join here! Plus I have the CB1100Forum Secret Decoder Ring!! Awarded by Guth! And just to make that better, PB wants it bad :D
:D... the biggest problem to intercept the Ring is to see it first, and as you all know it is impossible due to no pic, no print, no image, but thanks to new Microsoft technology, see through walls goggle, I may finally find it..

Just to let you know, you are being spied on:

8d23067f8578f65d498b1506ab692ea9.jpg
 
The Ring is laughing at your futile attempts ;)

Now go put RLETs on your bike.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Like Guth I took delivery about this time of month in ‘13. I had put a deposit down in March on a cold rainy Friday, but let it sit at the dealer until the weather cleared up as we were having bad weather at the time.

I too paid list price minus the $200 Honda incentive and was happy to do so. Finally a motorcycle that looked like a motorcycle! When I walked in the salesman took me right over to it and said here is your bike! 10 minutes later it was my bike.

They only had one (and only ever sold 2) and I MAY have bought the first one in the area. Can’t be sure as I didn’t go around and survey the other dealers :)

AND to make it better, was one of the first 3 or 5 members to join here! Plus I have the CB1100Forum Secret Decoder Ring!! Awarded by Guth! And just to make that better, PB wants it bad :D
:D... the biggest problem to intercept the Ring is to see it first, and as you all know it is impossible due to no pic, no print, no image, but thanks to new Microsoft technology, see through walls goggle, I may finally find it..

Just to let you know, you are being spied on:

8d23067f8578f65d498b1506ab692ea9.jpg
There you are PB.
 
Guth_imp said:
offroad, I tweaked the code a bit for you to just place the address of the JPEG file inside of IMG brackets — nice photo!

Attachments aren't a problem as along as they're small in file size. The forum software is configured to filter out images over a certain size. This helps to keep the amount of storage space consumed in check.
Thanks!

Is this picture embedded from imgur or uploaded to your server?

If it's embedded, can you send me the code so I'll know how next time.

Thanks again!
 
Back
Top