goldwing riders

gmaltese_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
looking to buy Goldwing, have limited space in garage any one know how wide and long a 2015 Goldwing is? want to put it up against wall and park car in front of it... I have seen these dolly's you put bike on that you can move bike. PARK-IN-MOVE dollies.... thanks glen
 
Glen, you can Google the 2015 Goldwing and find the specs online. Sorry I can't assist.

Or, el duque can respond and come to your rescue. Thanks!
 
M
el duque_imp said:
Overall height: 1,455 mm (57.3 inches)
Overall length: 2,635 mm (103.7 inches)
Overall width: 945 mm (37.2 inches)
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Mnm
gmaltese_imp said:
looking to buy Goldwing, have limited space in garage any one know how wide and long a 2015 Goldwing is? want to put it up against wall and park car in front of it... I have seen these dolly's you put bike on that you can move bike. PARK-IN-MOVE dollies.... thanks glen
Oñ

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Mnm
gmaltese_imp said:
looking to buy Goldwing, have limited space in garage any one know how wide and long a 2015 Goldwing is? want to put it up against wall and park car in front of it... I have seen these dolly's you put bike on that you can move bike. PARK-IN-MOVE dollies.... thanks glen
O

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Glen, you can Google the 2015 Goldwing and find the specs online. Sorry I can't assist.

Or, el duque can respond and come to your rescue. Thanks!
I looked, I found every thing but how wide and how long, thanks
el duque_imp said:
Overall height: 1,455 mm (57.3 inches)
Overall length: 2,635 mm (103.7 inches)
Overall width: 945 mm (37.2 inches)
thank you brother.... ride safe
 
gmaltese_imp said:
looking to buy Goldwing, have limited space in garage any one know how wide and long a 2015 Goldwing is? want to put it up against wall and park car in front of it... I have seen these dolly's you put bike on that you can move bike. PARK-IN-MOVE dollies.... thanks glen
Have one for sale I'm located in south Florida $185 dollars will meet somewhere on us 41 if interested pics available thanks JG
 
Thread starter
joega_imp said:
gmaltese_imp said:
looking to buy Goldwing, have limited space in garage any one know how wide and long a 2015 Goldwing is? want to put it up against wall and park car in front of it... I have seen these dolly's you put bike on that you can move bike. PARK-IN-MOVE dollies.... thanks glen
Have one for sale I'm located in south Florida $185 dollars will meet somewhere on us 41 if interested pics available thanks JG
Have one for sale I'm located in south Florida $185 dollars will meet somewhere on us 41 if interested pics available thanks JG i'm ok... but tanks for the offer
 
Back
Top