treedoc_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey fellas, just bought one of these Goldtop 1958 leather jackets from Urbanrider in the UK.
It is 1.4mm leather with a gold satin lining, it is a weighty bit of kit but the leather is really supple and its nice to put on. Feels like you could slide for miles in it...
I read a comment that the collar would flap annoyingly against the helmet, but it doesn't flap at all. I like the classic style, less is more! And you could easily remove the armor and wear it off the bike.
It has two internal pockets as well.
The main issue so far is the bugs show up on it, but at least it is easy to wipe down...
It is 1.4mm leather with a gold satin lining, it is a weighty bit of kit but the leather is really supple and its nice to put on. Feels like you could slide for miles in it...
I read a comment that the collar would flap annoyingly against the helmet, but it doesn't flap at all. I like the classic style, less is more! And you could easily remove the armor and wear it off the bike.
It has two internal pockets as well.
The main issue so far is the bugs show up on it, but at least it is easy to wipe down...