Golden October Ride

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
Deep blue sky, sun is shining and temperatures around 20°C. Nothing could hold me back today from a ride, and I was not the only one.

I enjoyed riding along small back roads and finally found my way to the lake Ebni, a well known motorcycle meeting point in this area.

6fc1c1fdbe788193f6948fa5bca2f658.jpg


Here I got a coffee and a currywurst. Currywurst - Wikipedia

Another really rare motorcycle made it to this place.The last time I saw a Herkules W 2000 (Wankel) in the wild was about 40 years ago...

138d05d9616acea6bcea6563644df183.jpg


You may well never have heard about this exotic. Here are some information:
Hercules W-2000 - Wikipedia
 
What a great machine. I remember driving a Mazda car with a rotary engine in the 1970s. I recall it being remarkably powerful for it's size.

Good you're out riding again, Django, although I wonder what your mother would say about riding with that toe? :D
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
What a great machine. I remember driving a Mazda car with a rotary engine in the 1970s. I recall it being remarkably powerful for it's size.

Good you're out riding again, Django, although I wonder what your mother would say about riding with that toe? :D
Oh. Please don't tell her. :angel:

:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Another fall ride to another bikers meeting point yesterday afternoon.

While the sun was setting, I could watch the mist rising from the grass:

4c0323616fc8c612bec4699f6ff55be0.jpg
 
That mist rising from the grass pic is cool Django
 
Back
Top